1/5/12
Campbell has been snoring quite a bit, I really hadn't noticed it until my aunt stayed the weekend and let me know she heard her. So...to the doc we went, then to the ENT, and then, to the surgery center.
Tubes and Adneoids first, sleep study if that doesn't help, then possibly tonsils if the sleep study is positive.
So...we got this news the first of December, but pushed the surgery date until after the new year so we had a fresh deductible! :)
We went in for the surgery, and campbell had been doing pretty good, but awoke that morning with a little wheezing. So, the anestesiologist gave her a breathing treatment, and then she was good to go. She did great and came through with flying colors! Mommy however, was struggling and headed to the Urgent care not long after we got home for what turned out to be my first migraine ever! Let me tell you...after 3 days of a headache so bad that I was in tears and convinced that I had a brain bleed or something, I was so thankful to get a little relief, 3 shots of morphine later! geez...that was the worst pain EVER, even after two c-sections!
The good news is Campbell did great, and isn't snoring anymore, and I have not had another migraine! Praise the Lord!
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment