4 years ago
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Update...
Here are a few recent pics of our sweet baby! For those of you who read the last post and left comments, thank you so much. Your words meant so much to me.
Today has been a great day so far. We went to the pediatrician this morning and our baby boy is packing on the weight! We are now at 6 pounds 14 ounces! Holy Cow! Anderson was 6lbs 10oz. on his birthday. By the time we left the hospital Thursday he was 6lbs 1oz. Friday, at his first visit to the Doc he was up to 6lbs 5oz. and today Tuesday he is 6lbs 14 oz.! YAY for a healthy boy! Dr. Delaney said that he looks great and has no worries about him. We go back next week for the 2 week check up and if everything is okay, then we go at 2 months! What a blessing to have such a good, healthy boy.
Anderson has been such a good baby. He hardly cries! We know, We are blessed. He just kinda moans when it is time to eat. And the boy sleeps! He slept last night from 10pm to 5:00am! That's like a normal night's sleep for us. I haven't been sure if I should wake him and make him eat or not, so I have just been letting him sleep. I asked Dr. Delaney today and he said it was okay to let him sleep 5 hours, but 7 hours is pushing it. He said that Anderson's sugar could drop going that long without eating. So, we will only let him sleep 5 hours and then we will have to wake him.
I hope he continues on this path of being just perfect. He is such a joy! And Heaven knows I hate to hear him cry. It just breaks my heart! :(
Much Love TeamStutts at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment